1. How does Agile Domain Search work?
Agile Domain Search is a domain name generator and domain name availability lookup tool. Search terms are combined with a list of popular prefixes and suffixes. Each combination are checked for availability as .com domain.
2. How many queries does Agile Domain Search perform on each domain search?
Agile Domain Search checks 5,000 prefixes and suffixes against a database of 115 million registered .com domains.
3. How can Agile Domain Search check so many domains so fast?
We’re using a combination of super optimized hardware and software. Agile Domain Search runs on a fast Linode server. The domain database runs on MongoDB. The backend is build using CakePHP, an open source web application framework. The front-end is built on Foundation framework for rapid, responsive prototyping.
4. Is Agile Domain Search a Domain Name Generator?
Yes, Agile Domain Search is an advanced domain name generator. When you search for a word or term which you want to include in a domain name, our search engine combines it with 5,000 popular prefixes and suffixes. Each of these combinations are tested against a long list of already taken domains. Those that are not taken or parked will be displayed as available domains. You can use Agile Domain Search in your domain search as a domain name generator.
5. How can I search for other top-level domains (TLD) (ie. .EDU, .CO)?
We’re currently supporting .COM, .NET and .ORG top-level domains. We're working on implementing additional TLDs in the future.
- 6. How can I contribute to Agile Domain Search?